Are neck exercises good for wrinkles?

I know facial excercises don't work, but was wondering if I should work out my neck to smooth wrinkles or if it just makes them worse. Thanks.

Neck Exercises Vs. Neck Lift, VASER Hi Def Lipo/ThermiRF, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport, Kybella

Exercises can tone muscle, but not smooth the wrinkles. To lift and tighten the neck, I suggest combination treatments such as Thermage/Ultherapy to tighten, Botox/Dysport to soften the muscle, VASER hi def lipo/Kybella/CoolMini to melt double chin, plus laser treatment/fillers to improve the quality of skin and shape the jawline. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Exercises for Neck Wrinkes

Neck wrinkles are tough to treat.   Unfortunately, there aren't any muscles in your skin,   so exercising the muscles under your skin is good for your muscle town, but really does nothing for your skin.   We have a cream that works well, as well as Ulthera (ultrasound) and Reaction (radiofrequency) treatments that provide more improvement, then of course there is always surgical treatments which provide the most improvement.  Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (not Cosmetic Surgeon) for an in-person consultation.