How do I fix laugh lines? (photos)

I have terrible dynamic wrinkles all over my face- I'm in my early 20's but i look 35 because of all my dynamic wrinkling. How do i fix laugh lines? Also my face just looks old and i can't figure out exactly why -My face is too round and my mouth and smile are too small-My eyelids are droopy in the corners and it makes me look like I have two lots of eyelid creases, My eyes are too bulgy and around it is quite hollow The gap between my nose and lips is too long but i also have a gummy smile

Dynamic Wrinkles Fix

Dermal fillers such Restylane products, Juvederm, Radiesse, Voluma, Sculptra and Bellafill are excellent for volume replacement and anatomical correction. Neuromodulators such as disport or botox work very well for dynamic wrinkles. You would need a consultation from a qualified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon or medical aesthetician in your area to give a more precise answer for your specific situation.