How can I get rid of the wrinkles on my knees? (Photo)

I am 5'4'' and 113 pounds. I am fit and almost 40 years old. My plastic surgeon says there is nothing he can do for it. There is no fat to liposuction out and anything else would leave a large scar. Any suggestions? I am looking for a permanent solution but am open to temporary.

Knee Wrinkles

Ulthera and VShape are both used in this area to tighten skin.  Your best bet would be to have a consult with a cosmetic surgeon who offers many different types of treatments so that you can choose what suits your needs the best.  Good luck.

New Orleans General Surgeon

Knee Wrinkles

Unfortunately, without surgery and the scars, any other option will be temporary.  You can achieve good results with heat based treatments, like radio frequency, that require maintenance.  There is also physician quality skin tightening creams that can help supplement in office treatments.

Ethan Philpott, MD

Wrinkles on Body -- Thermage/Ultherapy, Venus Legacy/Velashape, ThermiRF, Fraxel, Microneedling/PRP

I suggest you see an expert you can get wrinkle improvement with skin tightening procedures and lasers/microneedling. We often use thermiRF with thermage and sculptra for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer

Wrinkles around knees...

Thank you for your question.  There are many different treatment options for wrinkles above you knees depending on exactly what you are looking to accomplish.  The simplest options would be Ulthera, Thermi or the new thread lift procedures like Nova Threads.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon