How I can loose weight and no sizes ? (photos)

I am 32 years old, I weight 145, after the dr. Tide my tubes I have been on the same weight, but I started a diet and I lost 2 sizes but no a pound, I have to loose 10 to 20 pounds because I want to have a tummy tuck done but I just keep loosing sizes but no pounds. .... what can I do? I eat protein, fiber, in the morning I have 2 snacks of 100 calories each My lunch and dinner is most of the time salad and protein and I drink green tea and about 2 litter of water. I can't loose any weight.

Weight Loss

Thank you for the inquiry and pictures!In regards to your halt in weight loss, I have often found that patients experiencing no further loss while still following a set diet and exercise regime have reached a "plateau stage" which will need to be broken by maintaining your weight loss program . I always recommend following a balanced diet rich in vegetables, nuts, protein, and nutrient dense snack. Medical weight loss programs such as the ones offered at my practice, could be beneficial for you so long as you follow your personalized plan to ensure the best results. From your pictures, you seem to be a candidate for the tummy tuck procedure. My advice to you would be to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a personalized plan in order to ensure optimal results.Best of luck!

You are ready for a tummy tuck now

There is no set amount of weight that needs to be lost before having a tummy tuck. Weight loss is usually recommended when an excess of fat nside the abdomen (visceral fat) is contributing to the potbelly. In your photo, it appears that your visceral fat has gone away and you are ready to proceed with your tummy tuck.

Tummy tuck

From your photos, it appears you could have a tummy tuck now and get a great result. You need contouring of your body, and a tummy tuck with liposuction can do that. If you want to lose a little weight first, go on a very low calorie diet, low carbohydrate high protein and vegetable diet, such as what we offer. Good luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN