Neck lines at 18? (photos)

I'm an 18-year-old female, and I've noticed the development of several lines on my neck in recent years. I'm wondering what my best course of actiom would be to deal with them now, so they don't worsen as I age.

Neck lines

A great option I would recommend would be microneedling! Microneedling is a great, non-invasive treatment that can decrease fine lines, wrinkles, and improve overall skin texture/tone. The procedure works by using a tool (microneedling pen) to induce intended injury to the face, stimulating a new growth of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are essential components of this skin to keep it looking youthful. In your case, this new stimulation of collagen and elastin would really help to tighten and tone your neck while diminishing fine lines. We recommend starting with 1-3 treatments, and then reassessing after that to determine how many more will reach your personal aesthetic goals. 

Columbus Physician