What is this hard bump on my forehead? (photo)

I noticed this bump at the beginning of May. I thought it was a pimple, just larger in size than usual. I never have many acne problems, but since this bump.. I have. The bump is hard underneath. I have tried popping it, draining in a way, and it will not go away. It does not seem to be getting worse, but it is not getting any better.

Acne

You should see a Board Certified Dermatologist they can drain it and give you a cortisone shot. If necessary  they can prescribe an Oral Antibiotic 

Forehead bump that does not go away

It looks like you have other bumps too aside from that 3 month old bump in your forehead T-zone. I can see some baby bumps around it that can be anything: they could be closed comedones of acne, sebaceous cysts, sweat gland cysts, and other things. The big bump might need further evaluation, so go see a doctor.

Cynthia M. Lopez, MD
Fresno Physician

Forehead lump - what is it?

This needs to be evaluated by a dermatologist. It could represent a cyst, scar, or even a tumor. It might need a biopsy or surgical excision. Best thing to do is schedule an office evaluation.

Steven F. Weiner, MD