In need of a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon's office with a medispa

37 years old. I use obaji Nu Derm skincare with the highest potency retinol available in the kit. I also use a gly/sal acid cleanser every day in the am. I use vitamin C serum nightly. I have always used sunscreen w/ an spf of atleast 50. That aside my skin is horribly dull despite my efforts. I battle cystic acne (mostly from foundation and sunscreen) and I have bad undereye and forehead wrinkles. Suggestions and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Glowing complexion...

Thank you for your question.  Any board certified Dermatologist should be able to help get you the glowing, bright complexion you want with a combination of a medical regiment combined with device therapy.  You do not and I would highly discourage you from need to go to a medspa, you need a highly trained and expert in the skin board certified Dermatologist.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon