In need of a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon's office with a medispa

37 years old. I use obaji Nu Derm skincare with the highest potency retinol available in the kit. I also use a gly/sal acid cleanser every day in the am. I use vitamin C serum nightly. I have always used sunscreen w/ an spf of atleast 50. That aside my skin is horribly dull despite my efforts. I battle cystic acne (mostly from foundation and sunscreen) and I have bad undereye and forehead wrinkles. Suggestions and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Doctor Answers 1

Glowing complexion...

Thank you for your question.  Any board certified Dermatologist should be able to help get you the glowing, bright complexion you want with a combination of a medical regiment combined with device therapy.  You do not and I would highly discourage you from need to go to a medspa, you need a highly trained and expert in the skin board certified Dermatologist.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.