What I use to flat and diminish the raised acne bumps on my nose? (photos)

The acne bumps on my nose wont go away :( tried lots of homemade remedies but none of them work and Ive had these bumps for a while now and it sucks... Is there any cream I can use to flat them and diminish them ?? They dont hurt or nothing there just there and stubborn just want them gone and is the only acne on my face so please any of you know a cream or something to flat them and erase them? Dermataloist is to expensive at the moment too :( thanks

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

Lasers, microneedling/PRP, peels and skin care all help this.  Please see an expert with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.