Can TCA cross be used on linear scars or wider, more shallow chicken pox scars?

Had large chicken pock scar in center of my forehead. Had scar "cut out" years ago. Now looks like a shallow crater with line through the center. Looking into TCA cross. Can this treatment be used on a linear scar or on depressed around it or is it only for ice pick scars? Could I apply the TCA across to the line in the center, as if I were tracing it? Or could I "punch" the TCA into the scar along the line by pushing the toothpick into the skin along the length of the scar?

Top treatments for a linear atrophic scar

I would suggest segmental TCA Cross, subcision, and fillers to help correct your linear atrophic scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles