Treatment to Reduce Acne Scar on Nose?

I have a scar on my nose due to a pimple. Now it is deep and big. I heard that scars on nose are hard to cure. Is there anyway I can reduce it?

Acne scar on nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If it is a "rolling" or spoon-shaped scar, I would suggest saline subcision. The improvement occurs gradually after saline subcision, as the scar continues to remodel 6-12 months after the procedure or series of procedures. Though there are no guarantees, I would also set your expectations at approximately 50% improvement in the depth of the scar with this procedure. Any additional improvement would be icing on the cake.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist