Do I need Acne Scar excision or Fraxel Laser for these scars? (photos)

I've already had a single round of derma abrasion performed on this area. My major concern about this area is not necessarily the scaring, but the crater like spotted appearance of it. I understand that Fraxel laser would improve the appearance of the more shallow scars, but for the deeper one's that I have highlighted in the fourth picture in red; I'd much rather have a single linear scar like the one highlighted in green. I'm not sure if this can be done, or if multiple crater like scars can be excised as a single unit

Acne Scar Treatments

Fraxel would be the best laser to minimize these scars.  It may take several treatment but would look much better than a huge linear scar.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with cosmetic lasers for the best results.