Is there any cream that could be effective for my enlarged pores and scars? (Photo)

Is there any cream that could be effective for my enlarged pores and scars that were resulted from mosquito bites? I was pitting and trying to squeeze them since I thought at 1st that they were acne, but at last I realized they were bites not acne. I would like to note that I do not want to do any chemical peeling or laser. I hope there is a natural way to treat my skin such as creams. Thanks.

Creams or Natural Treatments for Acne NYC

I would recommend using Retin-A and other topical serums to help rejuvenate the skin and produce new collagen and reduce the acne scars.  In addition Clear & Brilliant or Micro-needling with PRP (which is derived from your own blood) can help reduce the scars.  Microdermabrasion and oxygen facials will also help your pores and improve the texture of your skin.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Natural method for acne scars? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs nj

In my opinion, if you're looking for a natural treatment for superficial scarring, a micro needle roller is your best choice. Purchase one that is .25 - .5 millimeters in depth. Roll 3 or 4 times in different directions with a growth factor lubricant. Try not to have bleeding. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon