How to Achieve Feminine Curves for Transgendered Female?

I'm transgendered (M to F), and my buttocks and hips are manly shaped, anatomically. What are other options to achieve female curves and wider hips to make the figure look more feminine? Any expert doctors' opinion, please?

Body Contouring

Body contouring is what you are asking about. The options are to have liposuction to contour the waist and peri-gluteal areas. You may then need fat transfer to the gluteal area to make this area more prominent and to give you the shape that you desire.

Hope that helps. But liposuction is you main option.

Transgender body reshaping

The male body, besides skeletal differences has a different pattern of fat storage.  By adjusting this a much more feminine body can be achieved.  I find that emptying the lateral and posterior flanks, sculpting the external oblique area and transferring to hips and buttocks is very helpful.  I also tighten the abdominal wall and add other procedures as indicated.  I hope this helps!
Rian A. Maercks M.D.