I Am a 51 Year Old White Female with Extensive Sebaecous Hyperplasia- How To Treat?

What is the best way to treat extensive sebaecous hyperplasia? I am a 51 year old white female and I have over 75 areas (bumps) on my face. Please help!

Doctor Answers 1

Sebaceous hyperplasia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

More importantly, why do you have them? Some types of sebaceous growths are associated with colon polyps and tumors
If you have a family history of either, you should get colonoscopy

Either way, you can remove them with a laser or hyfercator and any dermatologist or plastic surgeon can do this

Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.