I Am 24 Year Old Male and I Got Chicken Pox and That Leaves Too Much Scars What to Do to Remove Them? (photo)

I am 24 year old male and i got chicken pox before 1and half month ago and that leaves too much scars what to do to remove them those are allover in my body specially too many are in my face as well as in my body too help me to clear them.

PIH from chicken pox

It depends on how long it has been since the infection. Most of this will improve on it own. It is too large a surface area to treat with hydroquinone to everything. You can see a skin specialist and get started on Retin A and hydroquinone for your face. Chemical peels would be helpful as well. If scars remain, Infini is a good choice for them.