PRP plasma - I'm 25 with acne scar (box and ice pick scars), big pores, uneven skin, blackheads.

I also have too little volume under eye area and frontal cheeks. is PRP ideal if i want more even skin? can prp add volume to front cheeks? i was thinkinf about fat graft to cheeks. im interested in prp but not sure if it's right for me. i want to do co2 but the recovery time is too long

The Right Combination for You-Microneedling/prp, lasers, fillers

For best results, prp would be done in combination with microneedling, lasers and fillers. This combination will give you good results both for the scarring and adding volume. Fat grafts can also be used for the cheeks. I recommend seeing an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

PRP for scars and volume?

Alone, PRP has only minimal effects on volume or scars. It needs to be done in combination to be effective with fillers and Infini. Infini doesn't have the prolonged downtime that CO2 has.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

PRP, Voluma, Volume and surface irregularities

PRP with a vampire facial combined with Voluma will give you the best treatment for what you are describing with little down time.  This is a fabulous treatment but please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green