My nose has a scar that makes it look red. How can I lighten it? (Photo)

My nose has a scar that makes my nose red.What can I do to lighten my red nose scar

Scar on nose

Thanks for your question.  It looks like you have a good skin type for a vascular laser to make the scar less pink.  You will want to find a dermatologist with a vascular laser specifically, such as a pulsed dye laser or a KTP laser.  Make sure your find someone who has a lot of experience.   Best of luck!

Grand Junction Dermatologic Surgeon

Red Facial Scars--lasers and microneedling/prp

This can be improved with a combination approach of lasers and microneedling/prp. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer