Is this post mastectomy skin necrosis? (photos)

This photo was taken on 5th post op day. Is this serious? Is this viable? If not what will happen next? Please tell me the best treatment options? Unfortunately no plastic surgeon is available here.

Post mastectomy flap necrosis

This does look like necrosis to me. I hope you have access to care in your area, or can travel to see a qualified plastic surgeon after you have had some time to heal.

Breast Reconstruction/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Silicone Implants/Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Reconstruction

cant be 100% sure but sure looks like it is drifting that way. surgeon probably going to wait a little while longer to let things declare and thenact. stay in close touch with him

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Post Mastectomy Skin Flap Necrosis

Thanks for reaching out.  Yes that looks like skin flap necrosis.  You need to see your surgeon immediately.  What happens next depends on a couple of things.  Do you have a tissue expander in place?  Is there anything under that skin.  It is hard to determine from a photo alone whether or not that is full thickness or partial thickness.  You may eventually need that skin to be removed.  It is best to see your surgeon right away to come up with a plan.

I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon