Big pimples I can't pop that stay for over a month then scar once they go away. How can I get rid of them?

Quickest Pimple Removal

The quickest way to get rid of a solitary big pimple is to inject it with a weak and dilute corticosteroid medication called triamcinolone.  Possible side effects include skin and fat atrophy in the injected area so make sure your injector knows what they’re doing.  Good luck!

San Diego Dermatologist

Acne Scarring - Combintation Treatment

Depending on your skin type and scar depth, you can either have a TCA cross peel or a laser like Fraxel to reduce the scars. I'd suggesting using Bellafill to fill in the indentations, followed by RF Micro-needling, such as Intensif, to help promoted collagen production and even out the skin surface. 

You should see a licensed dermatologist to discuss the safest and most effective treatment options for you.

Cystic acne treatments

It is hard to give exact treatment recommendations. However, see a dermatologist for this. You need to be put on topicals, orals, and maybe Accutane. Other treatments included chemical peels, and lasers. For the scarring, Infini is a great treatment. Filler can be used to replace volume loss and my choice in your condition is Bellafill.

Steven F. Weiner, MD