Puncture wound treated with steri-strips keep coming off.

I had a puncture wound done with a knife in my leg. The wound was about 2 cm wide and deep. I treated the wound with steri-strips (butterfly bandaids) And krazy glue. 18 hours later the story-strips came off and the wound reopens a little. I did the procedure again. 48 hours later the wound hasn't closed. The wound is not infected but I am scared this is not normal and the wound should be close 48 hours after it was done. Wound remains open and I am scared it will scar terribly.

Plato's Scar Serum on a wound or scar

Speak to a specialist in scars such as a plastic surgeon. The wound should close relatively early in good conditions. I would optimize the wound and avoid tension on the skin. Once it heals over, apply Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles