Deep acne scars in my nose and chin (photos)

Help! I did Bellafill and microneedling but the scars are still there specially my nose area. Any who can suggest which treatment to go next?? Is TCA or Erbium works on my scars?? Please help! thank you!!!

TCA then fully ablative erbium laser.

Firstly your chin can easily be fixed with some subcision and filler. Large pores and scars on your nose, I would perform 2-3 sessions of TCA , then erbium laser. That should get a 80% improvement or more. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 

Video reference to show you how it is done. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Deep Acne Scars

It appears that you need more injections of fillers and a deeper laser such as eMatrix or Fraxel.  Microneedling will not be able to fix these deeper scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green