I am 23 years old suffering from adult acne and oily skin? (Photos)

I have had started getting acne when I was 14 never has stopped since then I have the most oily skin ever I feel like I've tried every single over the counter face cleansers but nothing is working for me it keeps getting worse and it's the most embarrassing feeling in the world. The pictures below are only half of my problem most of the time it's worse than that. I just don't know what to do I don't know any other 23 year olds with the same problems as me...

Treating mild acne

This should be seen by a dermatologist. Typically, this can be treated with topical medications including Retin A and antibiotic creams. Occasionally, laser are useful for acne as well.

See dermatologist for acne

There are many ways to treat this, including PDT and light therapy all the way to anti hormones and even high dose synthetic Vitamin A tablets. I suggest you see a dermatologist (medical not procedural) for treatment. All the best, Dr Davin Lim . Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist