Can I receive surgery to make my rib cage more narrow? (Photo)

I'm a 20 year old woman and I have become quite unhappy with the shape of my rib cage. I would technically have C cup breasts but my rib cage is so wide that it makes me apear to have merely A cup breasts. My measurement under my breast is an astonishing 35 inches. I wonder if it would be possible that I could, with the assistance of corrective surgery, lower that number.

No doctor answers yet