My right cheek has a line. How do I get rid of this? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 3

My right cheek has a line. How do I get rid of this?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Juvederm Voluma® is the current gold standard treatment for filling deep lines/ volume loss in the "apple" of the cheek. Since this procedure requires an expert injector, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation. 

Miami Dermatologist

Cheek creases

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is caused by volume loss. Filler injection will correct this such as Restylane Lyft. For longer term correction, Sculptra or Bellafill are options. Please see a board certified physician for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 70 reviews

Malar Bags and Festoons -- Lasers, RF and Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Deep wrinkles need a combination of fillers, botox, lasers and microneedling for improvement. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.