Hand rejuvenation with fat? (photos)

Looking for a doctor in Virginia who has mastered hand rejuvenation via fat grafting. I've scoured this site and see very little on this subject. I believe your hands greatly suffer the aging process. As you can see, mine have. Why improve your face when your hands are seen just as much, right? Curious if the skin on the hands is too thin to expect a good result using fat. I'm not really interested in injectables, as they are expensive and just don't last. Thanks for your time and your opinions.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Hand rejuvenation

The best way to approach hand rejuvenation is with fat transfer and PRP. Results last longer than fillers. The procedure is minimally invasive and it can be boosted with focused RF afterwards. 

Vienna Physician