What is the best wrinkle option for me? (Photo)

Hi! I'm 23 years old, and I feel like I am getting premature wrinkles. I feel like I shouldn't have wrinkles like this until 27??? I'm trying to decide if I need a chemical peel, or microdermabrasion. I recently purchased Olay Regenerist line (the left is before using, right is after) but I think if I stop using it the wrinkles will come back so I'd rather have something more permanent. I'm freaking out about it. I didn't have any and then BOOM I have quite a few...

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I suggest speaking to an expert.  there are many options to improve premature wrinkling, pores, complexion etc. Best, Dr. Emer.

Wrinkle care in twenties

I would recommend that you speak with your physician about starting a skin care line that addresses your concerns about early wrinkles. Getting started early with appropriate products and sunscreen will go a long way when you are 23. I commend you for trying to start early and making it a lifelong commitment.

Pamela Stuart, MD
San Jose Physician

Chemical Peels for Anti-Aging

When it comes to keeping your skin young and healthy, prevention is key. You are at a great age to begin an anti-aging skincare regimen to keep your skin looking youthful as you age. Chemical peels are an easy and non-invasive yet very powerful anti-aging treatments and something we do in my practice regularly, with very impressive results. Patients who come in monthly for an in-office alpha beta peel see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and laxity because these peels exfoliate, turning the skin over at a faster rate, in turn building collagen and keeping your skin young and radiant. Of course, a daily SPF is critical, as sun damage is the quickest way to age the skin. 

Dennis Gross, MD

Young with mild wrinkles

I think that it is a good time to start Retin A/Retinol and good sun protection. Chemical peels can help too. Botox will help with crows feet too. A good eye cream with growth factors such as Lifeline is a good idea too. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD