What is the best way to treat these kind of acne scars? (Photo)

I don't know what these scars are called, but I've tried dermarolling and microdermabrasion and neither has helped. What would you recommend as the best course of action?

TCA CROSS for acne scars, then Erbium followed by Picosure.

I have almost an exact same patient with worse scarring than you. Watch the video for the step by step process of scar revision in darker skin types. 

Personally I would go TCA by 3 sessions, raise scars up, erbium laser, then finish 2-3 months later with PICOSURE Focus. You should get 80% improvement quite easily. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Multiple types of acne scars in darker skin

I would try using the Infini for this problem. At least 3-4 treatments. Combination with PRP might be helpful. TCA Cross would help the ice pick scars. Rolling scars that persist after the treatments can be filled with Bellafill.  See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Best way to treat ice pick scars

Acne scars come in a lot of forms. Ice pick, box car, rolling, elevated. Ice picks are one of the hardest to treat. This scar usually is found in the upper dermis. Fillers tend to raise the whole area and doesn't treat the ice pick. Only way to treat this is through a controlled trauma. Deep chemical peels, lasering can help. We treat all types of acne scars with one treatment done in about 2 hours.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple scar types? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have superficial boxcars, ice Pick scars, acne pits,  large pores and superficial saucer-shaped scars. Treatment for these type of scars includesTCA cross, ablative and non-ablative lasers, aggressive micro-needling with PRP and  infini. Multiple sessions may be needed . You should seek an acne scar expert. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars

These ice pick acne scars are best treated with the eMatrix laser.  I would recommend five treatments spaced at least one month apart.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green