What treatments would be best for my acne scars? (photo)

I have tried fraxel laser micro needling microdermabrasion chemical peels and none have really helped. Ibelieve this is because no doctor has ever fully analysed what type of scars I have, wasting thousands of pounds! recently I have tried dermal fillers on the sides of my face which have really helped and temples (hence redness here and bruising) however they are not permanent and I would really like to know what treatments would suit my type of scarring Thank for your advice and help

I second INFINI RF

Having access to all the lasers, Fraxel, 1550, Co2 , CO2 CORE, Co2 fully ablative, erbium, Picosure Focus, plus all the rest micro needling, RF, eMatrix , etc...etc... INFINI RF is by far the best device in CERTAIN scar types. In your case, I would do 3-4 sessions of INFINI RF with PRP with my over and under technique. You will benefit from focal fillers and subcision for some of your other scars. More on the Video below. I agree with Dr Weiner as he has pioneered the initial work in INFINI RF. Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scar treatment

I am friendly with Dr. Lim in Australia. I recently was a keynote speaker at the Nonsurgical Meeting there and discussed the benefits of Infini in acne scars. He now states that he is mostly using the Infini on all of his acne scar patients, as I am. It is clearly the new leader for improving this condition. It can take up to 3 or 4 treatments. Please see link. Bellafill is the filler of choice for acne scars because it gives a long term correction.

Steven F. Weiner, MD