How long do I have to wait to get pregnant after using epiduo?

I have been using epiduo for my acne. I stopped using it a couple of weeks ago. How long do i need to wait before getting pregnant? Is it until I have a full period? Thank you

Epiduo

Thank you for your question epeach. Epiduo is a combination of benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin used to treat acne. The safety and efficacy of Epiduo has not been tested in women who are pregnant or breast feeding. For my patients I recommend discontinuing such products for three months before getting pregnant. Please contact your doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician