I have really hollow under eyes and fillers or any other surgical procedures aren't an option for me?

I was wandering what creams would help, or is there a way to swell the area under the eye? I'm only 18 so my hollows are genetic , also when creams are described and dark circles are mentioned is discloloration what they're referring to the shadows from lack of fat?

No doctor answers yet