I am 36 and for the last two years I have got two spots.They are not blackheads, they are hard and white they will not burst.

In the last year one more has development.Also I have lots of under skin spots that don't have heads and when I squeeze white stuff comes out of them.They are not visible to the naked eye,I can feel them when I go over my skin with my fingers what are they please someone help me

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to tell you what your lesions are without photos or an in person evaluation, but from what you describe, the spots sound like either closed comedones (whiteheads) or milia (deep small cysts). Treatment options for either lesions include topical retinoids or extractions. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated, lesions diagnosed, and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.