Dimples next to mouth/frown lines?

These dimples/wrinkles around my mouth appeared a few years ago and have gotten more and more prominent since. I drink plenty of water and stay out of the sun so it can't be caused by that. They're really obvious when I smile but are now quite visible even when I'm not smiling. They make me really self-conscious, so I'm wondering what ways I could get rid of them? Thanks.

Dimples next to mouth/frown lines?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  These dimples are facial creases that developed with repeated smiling and can be treated with the use of various dermal fillers.  I would recommend a thicker hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm) into the smile lines, marionette lines and prejowl sulcus and a thinner dermal filler (Volbella, Restylane silk, Belotero) into the dimples to the side of the corners of your mouth.  Hope this helps

Improving dimples

It is possible to improve these with filler. They won't be eradicated. Any of the fillers can help this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD