Treating long term swelling post facial laceration! Facial Swelling (Photo)

I had a facial injury caused by an automotive related accident. a gash right bewteen by eyes. Once the initial healing was complete (resulting in a scar), I was instructed to massage the injury daily to help reduce the swelling, however its now been 8 months and its still swollen, A doctor explained it to me as lymph fluid is unable to flow due to the scar causing the swelling, Can someone please guide me on treatment of this long term swelling

Scarring on the eyebrow area

Start with a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and IIT injections to help resolve the soft tissue scarring and edema. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles