Can cellulite on a slim fit person be taken away after Liposuction and skin tightening...I have no need for abs tightening.

I have had light lipo from belly button down 30 years (lower stomach area only)ago when I was very slim. My weight vacillates with 10 to 12 lb, When very slim no cellulite, 12 lbs later cellulite. I'm not a fat person. Still considered fit at my weight now 14o 5ft 8 inches. Was 128 when I had the lip before. I was left with lumps and bumps back then as it was spot lipo, Can these lip bumps be corrected with the new technique of the canula. Does remove cellulite with lipo and skin tighteni

Cellulite treatments?

In my opinion, the only reproducable treatment with long lasting re sults for cellulite is Cellulaze. Liposuction and skin tightening procedures do not improve cellulite.
To remove lumps post Lipo, try small cannula Lipo, cryolipolysis, and radiofrequency.
Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment and Liposuction

Without photos there is no way to know if there is anything I can do to help.  You would need a proper in person consultation with a body contouring specialist, soemone who does all body contouring procedures both surgical and nonsurgical.  Often cellulite can be treated independent from liposuction.  And there are many nonsurgical options as well that may be of consideration.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking body contouring

Without pictures, it's hard to see what is going on and what to recommend. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in non surgical and surgical body contouring. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options with you in detail.

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellulilte reduction via liposuction is not realistic. I have seen cellulite worsen with liposuction as the fat becomes even more irrecular, and the tightening with laser during liposuction, not keeping pace with the volume loss and skin relaxation ratio. Thus, a net loss in skin tightening with laser liposuction. An improvement in what the skin would have been without the laser, "yes", but not "tight" as before. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze after liposuction

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, cellulite can affect anyone whether they are slim or not. That being said, you are able to treat cellulite after liposuction. I recommend Cellulaze to my patients and often perform this procedure in conjunction with SmartLipo.

Cellulaze is the first ever FDA approved permanent treatment for cellulite reduction. Cellulaze is great for any area of the body that you notice lumpy, dimpling skin. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD