Are There Any North Houston Doctors Who Perform the CROSS Method for Acne Scar Revision?

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Acne Scars Treatment.

Acne Scar Treatment

Thank you for your question. The best way to treat acne scars is through a combination of treatments. I would recommend utilizing both laser resurfacing and/or surgical excisions. For best and safest results, be sure to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in acne, scarring, and skin of color. I hope this helps.

Acne Scar Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cross Method for Acne Scarring

Make sure to get multiple opinions and check out there before and afters. I would even speak to some of their current patients. A multiple layered approach is the best way to treat acne scarring with co2 laser resurfacing.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cross Method for Acne Scarring

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon