What is the best hyperpigmentation acne scar removal for dark black skin?

I'm black, dark skinned with hyperpigmentation from acne scaring on my back ( no raised scars) . I have been doing a lot of research, and it appears TCA 25% isn't a good idea. What is the best treatment to remove theses blemish? Is there a chemical peel that you can recommend, or another form of treatment that would work better?

For darker skin types, the Infini is, in my opinion, the way to go for acne scars.

The Infini is a microneedling fractional RF device, so it is not a laser.  There is practically no issues with pigmentation with this device and can even be done on tan skin.  It was developed in Korea, where the skin types are dark.  My blog explains everything.  I am the highest user of this device and have lectured about it.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida. 

Hyperpigmentation and Acne Scarring

There are a variety of prescription and nonprescription topical products to reduce hyperpigmentation.  In addition, Sublative Rf treatments can be used for African American patients with acne scars.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Hyperpigmentation in dark skin

It sounds like you have a lot of hyper-pigmentation from old acne scars.  I have found the best treatments consist of microdermabrasion or chemical peels and a combination of hydroquinones and topical vitamin C. Please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in dark skin for the best treatment results.