What is the Best Cellulite Prevention / Treatment for my Age/weight?

I've had cellulite on my rear and thighs for 3 yrs now. My rear is cottage cheese city and the back of my thighs have large horizontal lumps. I do creams, massages, spray tans already. What is the best next step to explore for my situation? I am a 25yr old female, 5' 5" 125lbs, no changes since puberty. I work out (weights, high-intensity cardio) 2-3x a week. I generally eat low carb, drink water not soda, and have a glass of wine once a week, if that.

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy.     I recommend Cellfina in combination with Sculptra or renuva for optimal results.  You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

A Minimally Invasive But Effective Cellulite Treatment

Cellulite affects up to 85% of adult women and can be extremely difficult to #correct. Many treatments are ineffective or take multiple sessions to complete with very temporary results. If you are deemed a candidate, you may benefit from #Cellfina. Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.

Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellulite treatments

Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Treatment of Cellulite on the Hips and Thighs and Buttocks

I demonstrated the efficacy of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment on the television show The Doctors and feel that this is a very effective modality for the treatment of cellulite.  Long term results have been favorable and I offer this as an alternative to machine based cellulite treatments. 

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze for cellulite

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite treatment with cellulaze

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Long-lasting Cellulaze

There is everything from quick fixes to extensive invasive procedures to lessen this embarrassing condition; we have all waited with anticipation for that modern, miracle treatment that permanetly makes our dimpled skin vanish. Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that, through one minimally invasive application, has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

The best cellulite treatment.

The best cellulite treatment currently is the new Cellulaze.  It is a minimally invasive procedure which can be completed in several hours that helps treat the causes of cellulite.  It requires only one treatment and provides the most permanent results.

Cellulaze is the new standard of care for cellulite treatment

The best and most consistent treatment for cellulite therapy is Cellulaze, newly FDA-approved minimally invasive surgical procedure utilizing SmartLipo Triplex laser and unique SideLaser fiber which is the only technology that attacks the anatomy of cellulite by thermally releasing tethered fibrous tissues responsible for the dimples, melting bulging pockets of fat and exacting skin tightening. Most people can resume their normal activities in 24 hours.