What is the best treatment for my scars? (Photo)

Lasers for acne scarring on the face

I would begin with ematrix RF, fractional lasers, fillers, and subcision to improve the scarring on the face. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

What is the best treatment for my scars?

Hello nhutem22,Your look to be showing multiple acne scars on your cheek.  This is best improved with dermabrasion.  Lasers can also help.  It is important to make sure your acne is controlled before proceeding with these other treatments.  I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon to review your options and go over what to expect with treatment.I hope this helps and good luck. 

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would go for INFINI RF, with PRP, then fully ablative erbium laser once the scars are shallower. You have ethnic skin, so high chances of PIH or skin darkening, See an expert plastics or dermatologist for your condition. All the best, Dr Davin Lim.Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist