Red shiny lump on head after I cut myself. Any suggestions? (photo)

I cut my forehead in work it was only a small cut, I've now got a red shiny lump just at the side of where the cut was? I've seen 3 doctors 1 said it was trauma to the head, another said he was going to freeze it, and the 3rd refered me to an appointment with a dermatologist at the hospitalp please help I'm worried it's something bad? It wasn't there before I cut my head, it's not itchy bleeding or doesn't hurt.

Scar on the forehead and Plato's Scar Serum

Try Plato's Scar Serum first to the area to see if the scar softens and smooths out. Conservative measures are best at this point. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles