Any acne scars solution without surgery?

hello dear doctor i have some scars on my face due to acne.i think they came when i was 19 or 20 years old but i am 26 now and i do not want them on my face. i had them from last 4 or may b 5 years. kindly recommend me some cream or similar solution because i do not want laser surgery . thanks

Acne Scar Options

Depending on your budget and your desired results there are options available that do not require surgery from scar removal creams to chemical peels to dermal fillers to lasers services. We have the Sciton laser which is excellent for scar removal.

Naples Dermatologist

Acne scar treatments

A majority of treatments for scars are available that are considered alternatives to "cutting".  Lasers, micro needling and even approved fillers to name a few.  Treatment will obviously depend on the types of scars you have and the extent of involvement.  More than one treatment may be required.  Your skin needs to be evaluated by an expert to determine optimal treatment.

Take care

S. Teri McGillis, MD
Lancaster Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scar Treatment

There are  now  fabulous ways to help treat the skin for acne scars through lasers that are non-surgical.  The lasers are based on your skin type and type of scars.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Take a gradual approach!

Many patients do not want to rush into surgery. Acne scarring is variable and difficult to give specific advice without seeing pictures. The most important key to dealing with acne scarring is prevention. If you are having any active acne, you would want to see a skin care specialist or physician that can help you accomplish this. Once scars have formed, it is a little more difficult to address them without some form of intervention. You could start gradually with some topical formulations that may help overall skin quality and some of the discolorations. After that, consider move in to the lighter peels or lasers if you then desire. Lasting results tend to require a bit more downtown, but go as far you are comfortable going. The important thing is to find a physician you trust and to work together on this issue, as it is often as step-by-step process. Good luck!