What Can Be Done to Sunken Very Old Angioma Removal Scar? It is About 1/4 of Inch in Diameter, About 1/2-1 Mm in Depth?

Laser resurfacing can help

It is hard to tell without seeing the scar but most likely it is amenable to laser resurfacing. I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist with expertise in laser surgery to help determine the best treatment approach. 

Laser resurfacing can help

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Scar

A photograph would be very helpful. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon. They are best qualified to treat these problems

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Scar

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS