What Can Be Done to Sunken Very Old Angioma Removal Scar? It is About 1/4 of Inch in Diameter, About 1/2-1 Mm in Depth?

Doctor Answers 2

Laser resurfacing can help

It is hard to tell without seeing the scar but most likely it is amenable to laser resurfacing. I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist with expertise in laser surgery to help determine the best treatment approach. 

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 26 reviews


A photograph would be very helpful. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon. They are best qualified to treat these problems

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.