cellfina or cellulaze for cellulite? Which one works better?

I have moderate cellulite on my thighs and buttocks. I work out every single day, diet, take cold showers, massage, nothing is improving my cellulite. My question is: which one is better for cellulite? Cellfina or cellulaze? Thanks

Check out the "Is It Worth It?" ratings here on RealSelf

Cellfina has a 95% satisfaction rating compared to other treatments which are much lower.  

As always, you need to find out if any treatment is appropriate.  You'll need an examination and have diagnosis made by an experienced Plastic Surgeon to know your best options.  Often patients think they have cellulite only to discover that they have thigh and/or buttock laxity that would never be corrected without a surgical lift.  There are situations where the wrong technique can be used, so it is best to seek out the services of a surgeon who performs the full breadth of treatments.

Lastly, all of the efforts you've tried, weight loss, showers, massage, etc. demonstrates the great energy women have put into trying to solve this dreaded problem.  Now that we have Cellfina, the dimples are finally in danger!!!

Hope this helps.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina or cellulaze

Cellfina appears to give much better long term results than Cellulaze for cellulite treatment. Three years after treatment, over 90 % of patients are still satisfied with their results. Obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon near you for an evaluation and further discussion of treatment options.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellulite teatments--now we have one that works Cellfina

I have used some of the energy based units for cellulite.  They can be effective, but they do use a lot of energy that can sometimes leave seromas, and it is a bigger deal.  Cellfina is minimally invasive, under local anesthesia, and has very little down time, with very high ratings for cellulite reduction at a year.  I have been using it for over a year and am very happy with the results.  It improves everyone---some more than others, but every one that I have done I believe that they are better.  

Dan Mills, MD

Cellfina for Cellulite

You should be seen an examined.  I use Cellfina in my practice in Austin.  Patients have been very satisfied with Cellfina.  We are happy to be able to offer a reliable treatment for cellulite.

Cellulite dimpling

For focal cellulite and dimpling of the buttocks and thighs, the gold-standard is Cellfina.  It has a great patient satisfaction response rate and having seen all the other previously-used methods, it works the best by far.  As you have found out, and as I hear almost every day, working out, dieting, etc, does nothing to treat the bands (that are genetic) that cause cellulite.  

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

There is absolutely no comparison, cellfina works better.  I suggest a combination protocol however.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina vs Cellulaze ? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, both cellfina and cellulaze are safe and effective FDA-approved treatments for cellulite. Cellfina is a variation on subcision. It releases the tethers that are holding the fat. It is excellent for the dimples and depressions of cellulite. Cellulaze  uses a laser to do subscision and release the tethers. Cellulaze has the additional ability to turn the laser upward on the epidermis and tighten the skin. If the skin is loose, I believe Cellulaze will produce a better result. Find a doctor who has experience in treating cellulite. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon