What do I need to get rid of my acne scars? (Photo)

I dont know if I need microdebrasion or laser treatment or other treatments like chemical peels. I have a ton of red marks and pitted scars.

Hidef acne scar protocol in Los Angeles

Your acne scars can be improved with a combination of ematrix RF, sublation, subcision, fractional lasers, and PDL. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Acne Scars red and pitted

A combined of treatment would be necessary to heal your skin.  I would recommend a combination of V-Beam lasers, fillers for the deeper scars, and eMatrix to heal the surface irregularities. Please consult a specialist in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne and acne scarring asian skin

This can be initially treated with the Excel V laser. This will help with the acne and the redness. Scarring if it remains needs the Infini. Deeper scars will require filling with Bellafill. See link. Other measures include PRP, TCA cross, subcision.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scar Treatment

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your skin. Living with acne scarring is not something you have to put up with thanks to the advancement of aesthetic lasers that are equipped to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. 

At our clinic we often recommend a series of AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) laser treatments for acne scarring as a starting point, it all depends on the patients current skin condition. AFT is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology targets the surface of the skin where prior acne has made the surface uneven and improves the texture, tone, and appearance of skin with minimal downtime.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars!

I would highly recommend a high quality medical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to treat acne on the face.

Watch the attached link for info.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon