How severe is my acne scarring? (Photo)

I have had these scars for almost 2 years. How long until they go away?

Acne scarring and severity

You have moderate to severe acne scars.  Many patients have scars but continue to break out causing a vicious cycle.  First you need to have the current acne treated either with oral and topical antibiotics, Accutane,  or Retinoids/Retinols.  The scars can then best treated with lasers such as the Fraxel Dual.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetics and acne treatment for the best results.

Acne Scars

I would say you have moderate acne scarring, but more importantly, it looks as though you have active acne in this photograph, therefore I would highly recommend you see a board-certified Dermatologist to help you prevent any further scarring.