How can I remove my acne marks?

i had acne in april 2014 and slowly it went away with a cleanser i used which had 10% benzoyl peroxide. I had a personal microdermabrasion at home which was working but broke so now im deciding to go to a professional get it done for like 4-5 treatments. I am thinking of doing the cosmelan treatment which was recommended however at the moment i dont have enough money for it. So Im stuck between microdermabrasion and a hyrdafacial. I heard hyrdrafacial

Remove Acne Scarring

Thanks for your question and note that the first thing that we would recommend is to consult with a board-certified dermatologist to determine the best method to help with your acne marks or scars and to maintain your budget at the same time. Trying a variety of things that you read about or hear from friends may not be the ideal answer for you, and most dermatologists are skilled at making recommendations that make sense as far as efficacy is concerned, and as I mentioned, working within your price range that you can afford.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Marks

Treating acne scars depends on what type of scars you have.  Cosmelan is great but treats hyperpigmentation and melamsa but not traditionally acne scars.  Most scars need laser therapy with either the V-Beam for red scars or the Fraxel laser for deeper scars.  If you would like to post a photo I can be more helpful.  Microdermabrasion helps with acne but doesn't go deep enough for scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in treating scars for the best cosmetic results.