What type of acne scars do I have and what's the treatment? (Photos)

Please doctors I want to know whats the best treatment for this type of scars? Ive been working on my scars for the last 5 years !! I did a lot 2 co2 laser and 2 subcsion .. my doctor is considering mini face lift with fillers ? thank you

Doctor Answers 3

INFINI RF , PRP and dermal fillers.

These are mostly atrophic scars. The use of INFINI RF with PRP as well as fillers is the way to go. You may have to require 2-3 sessions for best results. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Acne scars - don't do facelift for them

Acne scars should be treated with the Infini and possibly some Bellafill. I highly recommend not getting a facelift for this. Lasers can be done as well but aren't as safe as the Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Acne Scars

From the photo it appears that you have a combination of scars.  Fillers and lasers such as eMatrix will help heal these scars.  It can take over a year's worth of treatments to improve this condition.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.