What type of acne scars do I have and what's the treatment? (Photos)

Please doctors I want to know whats the best treatment for this type of scars? Ive been working on my scars for the last 5 years !! I did a lot 2 co2 laser and 2 subcsion .. my doctor is considering mini face lift with fillers ? thank you

INFINI RF , PRP and dermal fillers.

These are mostly atrophic scars. The use of INFINI RF with PRP as well as fillers is the way to go. You may have to require 2-3 sessions for best results. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars - don't do facelift for them

Acne scars should be treated with the Infini and possibly some Bellafill. I highly recommend not getting a facelift for this. Lasers can be done as well but aren't as safe as the Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scars

From the photo it appears that you have a combination of scars.  Fillers and lasers such as eMatrix will help heal these scars.  It can take over a year's worth of treatments to improve this condition.  Best, Dr. Green