Will it leave a scar on my face? Will the brown spots lasta for two weeks? (photo)

I have acne scars. I decided to used tca 30% skin peeling. I don't think I did the right thing. I got brown spots from where I put the solution. Is it normal? Will it leave a scar?.

TCA and Acne Scars NYC

Would suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist to assist you now in wound care.  Topical emollients, sunscreens, and proper skin care are essential now to prevent any scars and prevent and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  Best, Dr. Green

Brown spots from 30% peel for acne scars.

This will get better over time. There are ways to speed it up using skin care and other treatments. We have alot of experience with this.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Home TCA peel with burns

This is going to be a problem. Please see a dermatologist to minimize the side effects of PIH and potential scarring. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Brown Pigmentation after TCA Peel

The effect of TCA Peel depends on the end point desired. Typically in an Acne Scar it has to Frosting. Although that can be only known by your treating Physician, but Brown spots are quite common in next few days(post peel), till the peeling starts. Sun protection in form of sunscreen, use of moisturisers, and not picking the crust/scab when it forms should lead towards the desired results.