I had sudden breakout of acne on my jaw line and I can't trace where I got it from? (Photos)

I am currently on adapalene gel(28 days) and i just finished the last dose of clarithromycin as per instruction of my dermatologist.. But I can't seem to have good result..The acne that is healed already is having break out again.. What is the best acne facial wash Can I use? Can I undergo medlite lazer for the scars? what toner can I use..

Severe acne along jawline

This might require further oral medications, maybe even Accutane. Chemical peels, lasers are often effective as well. For scars, I use the Infini for improvement.

Active Cystic Acne and Scars

Please consult a board certified dermatologist to help treat these acne scars.  This cystic acne may require antibiotics or Accutane to control. Then the acne can be treated with V-Beam or eMatrix or Fraxel laser.  Best, Dr. Green