Can laser treatment for acne scars cause excessive sebum, blackheads, and white heads? (Photos)

About a month and a half ago, I got 'XD' (don't recall the official/full name) laser treatment + blood injection on cheeks for rolling acne scars. I didn't peel and the laser damaged the skin and left rolling scars itself. Since then, I'm also noticing excessive blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum. Can this be also fixed Active/Deep/Total FX along with my scars? What's the best way to treat both scars and enlarged pores? Could you name the specific names of laser? Thank you.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination approach. Surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars. Fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars. Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone. Lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer