How do I get rid of these acne bumps/scars? (Photo)

For years I've tried salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide topical creams but nothing has worked. The bumps are not painful and don't have any pus, but there has been no improvement in their appearance.

Bumps on the chin from acne and how to treat them

The scars can be removed. Lasering can help but in your case your skin color is important. Lasering can lead to hypo and hyper pigmentation. If you are willing to consider these risks the lasering can markedly improve your scars. Prior to this, you can maximize your medical treatments to see if that helps prior to lasering the scars down.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Surgical Revision

these are keloid type scars that need to be surgically removed or improved with lasers like fraxel, intensif, microneedling/PRP.  It will take a series of treatments for improvement and you need the right type of physician to treat you due to you darker skin type.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne bumps

I would see a dermatologist. Perhaps these need extractions if these are indeed acne. These can be other skin conditions too.

Steven F. Weiner, MD